Brian Wilson's has had lots of success this offseason, provided that success equates to making commercials.
Not everyone agrees with their coolness, however. Namely, Astros pitcher Bud Norris.
Burn? I mean, yeah, it's a burn. Another pitcher just called Wilson out for appearing in a pile of ads and referred to him as a "joke."
On the other hand, this is Bud Norris we're talking about, and Wilson, if he so chooses, might have a few comebacks available.
Let's examine some:
- Your name is Bud, Bud.
- You pitch for the Astros, Bud.
- Are you in any commercials, Bud?
- Have you even met Charlie Sheen, Bud?
- You know you're only seeing the commercials because you don't know what the postseason is, right, Bud?
- I can't hear you, my 2010 World Series ring is shining too brightly in my ears, Bud.
- Please call me if anyone will pay you for something other than baseball, Bud.
- Look at my beard. Now look away. Now look back at my beard. Bud.
- U MAD, BUD?
There are probably plenty more, but you get the point. Brian Wilson > Bud Norris.