Just in time for the Giants to celebrate their World Series championship at home, the team's stadium is getting a new menu.
Centerpiece, who manages some of AT&T Park's concession menus, said it will be adding new items for the 2011 Giants' season.
The menu will feature meat and vegetarian options. The stadium will also feature several special commemorative items on opening night to celebrate the Giants' World Series victory.
Some of the menu highlights are below:
- Apple Chicken Sausage, Lamb Sausage served on authentic San Francisco sourdough bread
- Fresh Seafood: the Centerfield Chowder House will now highlight a Seafood Combo Platter featuring Ale Battered Cod, Crispy Fried Shrimp, and Calamari over Chowder House Thick Cut Fries.
- Gluten Free Dog A quarter pound Gluten Free Hot Dog will be served from the Budweiser Brew Pub in Promenade Section 112 and can be coupled with gluten free Kettle snacks along with gluten free Redbridge Beer.
- Boneless Chicken Wings hand shaken and prepared to order with an extensive assortment of sauces, including blazing hot, sweet Thai chili, basil pesto, bourbon, peach habanero BBQ and lemon salt & pepper
- The popular Orlando’s stand in upper centerfield “Home of the Cha Cha Bowl” is also being revitalized and expanded to include new menu offerings.
- The Baby Bull: Hand Carved Roasted Tri Tip sandwich prepared with Orlando Cepeda’s family recipe marinade. Served piled high on fresh baked torta bread with a choice of Orlando’s salsas and traditional toppings.
- Sweet Potato Fries: Chipotle and Cinnamon tossed fresh cooked sweet potato fries. A new taste sensation guaranteed to compete with AT&T Park’s established signature Garlic Fries.
- “El Gigantes” Dog: Giant Half Pound All Beef Natural Hot Dog right off an outdoor grill. Can be topped with queso and Orlando’s salsas.
- Mojito and Margarita Bar : Perfect drink complements to any of the new Orlando’s menu items or the Cha Cha Bowl.