Badboy actor Charlie Sheen knows about fast-living, even when it comes to rehab.
Just days after admitting himself, the "Two and a Half Men" star says he'll be heading back to work soon.
Sheen plans to return to the set of CBS' top-rated sitcom by the end of February, his publicist announced Thursday.
The "Major League" star sought help last week, one day after being rushed to a L.A. hospital for severe abdominal pain following a reported 36-hour party at his home with porn stars.
“Two and a Half Men” has been suspended pending his release from rehab. Eight episodes from the television season ending in May have yet to be filmed, according to Reuters.
On Wednesday, Sheen released his first statement since being hospitalized.
“I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people,” he told fans and "Two and a Half Men" crew.