Jennifer Lawrence arrives at the Oscars on Sunday, March 2, 2014, at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
Nothing like a little friendly competition among gorgeous actresses.
Jennifer Lawrence is the new reigning Sexiest Woman in the World, according to FHM, which unveiled its 2014 Top 100 list Wednesday.
The "American Hustle" star was certainly on the magazine's radar in 2013, when she ranked at No. 20, but still, someone caught fire over the course of a year...
The ever-desirable Mila Kunis, last year's No. 1 pick, only dropped a handful of spots to No. 6.
So why J.Law? Why now? (As if we're really wondering.)
FHM pointed out just a few of the moments that have made the world over fall "face-over-arse in love" with Lawrence, and they included:
- Fearlessly chopping her hair off into a chic pixie cut
- Revealing that Jack Nicholson sent her champagne and flowers after crashing one of her interviews after her Best Actress Oscar win last year
- Unwittingly rallying an entire nation in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"
- Coining the term "armpit vagina" during the Golden Globes (talking to E! News' own Giuliana Rancic)
- Looking the way she did in "American Hustle" (and notching her third Oscar nomination and second Golden Globe win)
No arguments here. And even before being honored, it's been a banner year in the looks department for Lawrence, who also made People's annual list of the world's 50 Most Beautiful.
Hot on Lawrence's heels in the top 10 are "Coronation Street" star Michelle Keegan, Rihanna, "Blurred Lines" video standout Emily Ratajkowski, Kaley Cuoco, Kunis, Beyonce, reality-soap star Lucy Mecklenburgh, Nicole Scherzinger and Scarlett Johansson.
Making their FHM's 100 Sexiest debuts are Kendall Jenner, Cressida Bonas (you snooze, you lose, Prince Harry), Cara Delevingne, Ellie Goulding, Ariana Grande, Sarah Hyland and, at a glowing 54 years old, Nigella Lawson.
Returning to the list are Taylor Swift (No. 27), Amy Adams (No. 33), Jennifer Aniston (at No. 36 in her record 18th appeareance on the list), Kim Kardashian (No. 38), Kate Moss (No. 42) and Pippa Middleton, who stayed put for the second consecutive year at No. 58.
Apparently it would be unseemly to put Pippa's big sis, Kate MIddleton, on the list, so we'll just make her an honorary No. 1.