Paula Deen speaks at the Women's Conference 2009 Night at the Village at The Long Beach Convention Center on Monday Oct. 26, 2009, in Long Beach, Calif. (AP Photo/Katy Winn)
Paula Deen is still paying the price for what she said.
After being dropped from the Food Network for her admission to using the N-word during a video deposition as part of a $1.2 million lawsuit filed by a former employee, E! News has learned that QVC may be next.
"QVC shares the concerns being raised around the unfortunate Paula Deen situation," the televised home shopping corporation said in a statement.
"QVC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior. We are closely monitoring these events and the ongoing litigation. We are reviewing our business relationship with Ms. Deen, and in the meantime, we have no immediate plans to have her appear on QVC."
QVC currently features Paula Deen's Kitchen, which sells the star's collection of cookbooks, bakeware, cookware and kitchen tools--to name a few.
The controversy all began when Deen admitted to using the N-word and to telling what could be perceived as racist jokes.
"It's just what they are--they're jokes...most jokes are about Jewish people, rednecks, black folks...Gays or straights, black, redneck, you know, I just don't know--I just don't know what to say," Deen reportedly said to defend herself. "I can't, myself, determine what offends another person."
The Southern chef subsequently issued an apology video and begged her "children, team, fans and partners" for forgiveness for her "inappropriate, hurtful language."
A "We Support Paula Deen" Facebook page was created by fans and so far has accumulated 275,000 "likes."
--Reporting by Marcus Mulick