A wearable baby blanket sold exclusively at Babies "R" Us was recalled by the maker this week after an infant was found gagging on the blanket.
HALO Innovations, Inc. voluntarily recalled its SleepSack wearable blanket because the petals on the blanket’s floral embellishment can detach, posing a choking hazard to infants, the company stated.
The affected product is a white, 100 percent cotton HALO SleepSack wearable blanket with pink-edged ruffles and a pink satin rose embellishment on the chest.
They can be identified by the following GPU numbers, found on a neck label under the primary neck label:
Consumers who have this product should immediately discontinue use of the wearable blanket and contact HALO Innovations at 866-819-8118 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Southern California Stories:
- LA Helps Fight Fire Near Yosemite
- Truck Crashes Into McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Man Arrested in Dog's Backseat Death
- Lawsuit Threatened in Tour Bus Crash
- Man Turns Himself In for Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Police: Couple Kills Man Over False Molest
- Babysitter's Son "Rigged" Room for Sex Crimes: Police