If your resolution is to wait until the last minute to find a party, then you clicked the right link. And if you're thinking you may need a lift home later tonight, peek at the bottom of this article, too.
Here's a list of 5 parties that, as of 6am, still have tickets available.
1) SF NYE Ball at City Hall: Tons of acts, but tix stop selling at 10am
2) The Parlor NYE featuring DJ Don Lynch & DJ Trevor Simpson: tix until 4pm
3) Trannyshack NYE: Nuff said. Tickets all day
4) San Francisco Fireworks on the Embarcadero: don't need tickets
5) Gray Area Foundation for the Arts: It's a fundraiser, goes late into the night with electronica and cool people with philanthropy for 2011
FREE RIDES HOME
* AAA is proud to offer the Tipsy Tow service until 6am, Jan. 1.
* MUNI, SamTrans, CalTrain and VTA all have free fares. Hours and routes differ, so click here for a more fleshed-out list.