With temperatures expected to top 100 degrees in some parts of the Bay Area, officials are opening cooling centers all over.
Here's a list of the ones we found. If you know of any more, please let us know at email@example.com. For tips on dealing with summer heat, click here.
- Cooling Centers will be open in Morgan Hill throughout the weekend.
- Friday, August 10 Community & Cultural Center 17000 Monterey Road Open until 5:00PM and again from 6:30PM - 9:30PM
- Centennial Recreation Center 171 W. Edmundson Ave Open until 10:00 pm Saturday, Aug. 11
- Centennial Recreation Center 171 W. Edmundson Ave Open from 6:30AM - 8:00PM Sunday, August 12
- Centennial Recreation Center 171 W. Edmundson Ave Open from 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- McBride Senior Center at 91 Town Square Place, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Three Oaks Community Center at 1100 Alamo Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Georgie Duke Center at 720 E. Monte Vista Ave., noon to 8 p.m.
- Ulatis Community Center at 1000 Ulatis Drive, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.