Get to a cool place this weekend if you can. Temperatures are expected to top 100 degrees in some areas.
With temperatures expected to top 100 degrees in some parts of the Bay Area, officials are opening cooling centers all over.
Here's a list of the ones we found. If you know of any more, please let us know at email@example.com. For tips on dealing with summer heat, click here.
Click here for the latest weather report.
- Cooling Centers will be open in Morgan Hill throughout the weekend.
- Friday, August 10 Community & Cultural Center 17000 Monterey Road Open until 5:00PM and again from 6:30PM - 9:30PM
- Centennial Recreation Center 171 W. Edmundson Ave Open until 10:00 pm Saturday, Aug. 11
- Centennial Recreation Center 171 W. Edmundson Ave Open from 6:30AM - 8:00PM Sunday, August 12
- Centennial Recreation Center 171 W. Edmundson Ave Open from 8:00AM - 6:00PM
-----CONTRA COSTA County Cooling Spots Listed Here
- McBride Senior Center at 91 Town Square Place, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Three Oaks Community Center at 1100 Alamo Drive, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Georgie Duke Center at 720 E. Monte Vista Ave., noon to 8 p.m.
- Ulatis Community Center at 1000 Ulatis Drive, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.