Police fanned out across the South Bay Thursday to serve search warrants at a medical marijauna chain called MediLeaf.
Investigators visited several stores in San Jose, Morgan Hill and Gilroy. Police say it is part of an eight month investigation that included money laundering and drug charges. Investigators claim MediLeaf owners sold marijuana illegally under the guise of legal medical pot laws.
Here are the addresses of the search warrants:
- MediLeaf Store, 1300 block of Meridian Ave, San Jose
- MediLeaf Store, 2100 block of South 10th Street, San Jose
- MediLeaf Store, 1300 block of 1st Street, Gilroy
- UR Health & Wellness Center, 16000 block Monterey Road, Morgan Hill
- 7100 block of Eagle Ridge Court, Gilroy
- 1500 block of Majora Dr, Morgan Hill
- 2100 block of Darnis Cir, Morgan Hill
Several people were arrested, but the number was not immediately released by police.