Fire Breaks Out at San Jose High School

Blaze appeared to be contained to a boiler room.

By Sasha Lekach
|  Saturday, May 5, 2012  |  Updated 3:44 PM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Fire Breaks Out at San Jose High School

Getty Images / Scott Olson

advertisement

A one-alarm fire damaged the boiler room at a San Jose high school Saturday morning, according to a San Jose fire dispatcher.
      
The fire was reported at 6:16 a.m. at William C. Overfelt High School, located at 1835 Cunningham Ave., according to a dispatcher.
      
The fire appeared to be an electrical fire in an outbuilding that houses the school's boiler. An electrical box with a circuit board enclosed overheated, the dispatcher said.

The fire was knocked down quickly, according to the dispatcher.

No injuries were reported.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Bay Area Proud
Bay Area Proud is NBC Bay... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out