In a city where running naked down the street has become rather "ho-hum" it's no surprise that San Francisco has been rated the nation's #1 most promiscuous city.
A new study commissioned by the well known condom manufacturer, Trojan, (surprise, surprise) San Franciscans reported having had sex with the greatest number of people, averaging 30 partners.
Chicagoans were on the bottom...er.. of the list, that is, with only 11 partners.
The report said that only about 60 percent of the folks getting busy in SF, choose to wear protection, and only 70 percent said they were satisfied with their sex lives. The lowest satisfaction level in the survey.
According to the report, 90 percent of San Franciscans boast that they know how to sasify their partner, sexually. Interesting, only 87percent said they know how to get satisfaction from their partner.
SF also topped the list when asked "Would you consider having sex with more than one person at the same time," with 30 percent saying yes.
Here are a few more sexy stats:
* Respondents in San Francisco (48%) reported that they would be likely to use a vibrator alone.
* San Francisco (5%) is the least likely city to have had sex in a rural area.
* San Francisco (86%) most likely to say they have masturbated.
* San Francisco tops the list for the most number of sexual partners for: Oral Sex at 18 partners, Anal sex at 12 partners.
* San Francisco (24%) is the least likely to believe in abstinence before marriage.
* San Francisco (52%) is one of two cities that respondents are most likely to have learned about sex education in a class in Middle or High School.
San Francisco is one of two cities most likely to say they learned about sex from both an adult video (29%) and the Internet (24%)
In an unrelated survey, San Francisco was voted the 12th dirtiest (as in grimy) city in the nation, says Travel & Leisure.