Food, drinks and snacks at the new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara won't come cheap, according to prices released by the San Francisco 49ers.
For example, a bag of M&M's and one bottled water will cost fans nearly $12. But even with the high prices, Niner Faithfuls said they will gladly open up their wallets.
"You know what, it's the 49ers," said Max Devries, a fan from Livermore. "We're not in Disneyland anymore. I like it. I'm OK with it."
Devries and other season ticket holders lined up at noon Friday to get a first look at their seats and the food at Levi's Stadium. Many fans viewed the food prices through a new mobile app the 49ers also released on Friday.
The rise in food prices coincide with the rise in ticket prices for the football games.
Here's a breakdown of prices at gourmet concessions at Levi's Stadium:
- Beer: $10.25 for 20-ounce domestic and $11 for 18-ounce "premium"
- "Frankfurter": $6.25
- Sausage or bratwurst: $8.25
- Soda: $5.25 for 21 ounces, 49ers souvenir soda cup: $7.50
- Pizza: $8 per slice
- Garlic fries: $8.50
- Nachos: $6
- Bag of candy: $6
- Water: $5.75 for a 20-ounce bottle
- Wine: $12 for a 7-ounce pour
- Tortas, barbecue sandwich or burger: $12