Cellphones are essentially germ magnets. You use them all the time with your hands and press them up against your face, it's a wonder that they don't get you sick more often than they do. What's the solution?
A company called VIOlight has just announced its answer. It's a phone sanitizer that uses UV light to kill off any germs hanging around on your cell. It's juiced up by three AA batteries, and the company claims it's able to kill off germs like strep, e. coli and salmonella in about five minutes.
Does it really work? I'm not sure, but it could be the difference between getting sick and staying healthy.