Boomer Esiason Foundation Volunteer Jerry Cahill created the You Cannot Fail Program to challenge people to discover their own heroism, embrace the ups and downs of their life's journey, make a difference by sharing that journey with others, and celebrate the stories that make them unique. Exceptional student-athletes with cystic fibrosis will be honored. Applicants to this scholarship don't let the disease get in their way of living lives filled with purpose, passion, optimism, and courage. One male and one female student will be awarded $5,000 annually.
WHEN: Application Deadline - April 18th 2013
- Must have cystic fibrosis
- Must have completed at least one semester of undergraduate course work
- Must demonstrate that they go "above and beyong" in everything they do
- Have outstanding characters, leadership, and service to the community
- Must demonstrate a need for fincial assistance
More information about the scholarship and requirements can be found on their website.