Comerica Bank invites you to attend the 8th Annual Economic Forecast Conference
Santa Clara Convention Center 5001 Great America Parkway Santa Clara, CA
7:30AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30AM Program begins
This conferences provides business owners and executives with:
- The latest economic information and trends
- Insights on the political landscape heading into the 2012 elections
- Potential impacts for businesses locally, nationwide and in the global economy
Presenters are: Comerica Bank Economist Robert A. Dye, Ph.D
Mark Halperin, Senior Political Analyst MSNBC and Time Magazine, and Co-author Game Change
To RSVP go to: Comerica.com/EconSJ2012
City Career Fair announced today the 12th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair for the Greater Oakland / East Bay Area being held on February 10, 2012 at The County of Alameda Training and Education Center – 125 12th Street, Oakland, CA 94607 from 11am – 3pm
This is where you want to be on Diversity Employment Day!
There are hundreds of Jobs and Careers available in the East Bay! This huge annual event attracts over 900 top candidates from the Bay Area. Although with a focus on candidates from the multicultural and diverse communities, including veterans, seniors, handi-capable persons, women and minority groups, the event encourages all qualified candidates to attend. This year's theme is "Getting America Back to Work in 2012".
Traditionally the City, County and State proclaim the date "Diversity Employment Day". The San Francisco and Bay Area's top corporations, government agencies and non-profit organizations eagerly participate to seek out the most qualified candidates from the Multicultural and Diverse communities of the Bay Area. A Diversity Roundtable group discussion among employers, community, government and professional organizations takes place earlier in the morning before the career fair.
• Major Employers have 100's of Jobs and Career Positions Available!
• Current and Past Exhibitors Include: VERIZON WIRELESS, UCSF MEDICAL CENTER, HOWARD S. WRIGHT CONSTRUCTION, AFLAC, SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, DELTA DENTAL, CALL FOR WINE, UC BERKELEY, DOLLAR TREE, GOLDEN GATE UNIVERSITY, CARRINGTON COLLEGE, CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO, INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION, US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION, BAY AREA NEWS GROUP, CENGAGE LEARNING, UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, CHARLES SCHWAB, THE ART INSTITUTES, INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS, UC BERKELEY, SALEM COMMUNICATIONS, CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO, SYSCO SAN FRANCISCO INC, KTSF TV 26 AND MANY MORE!!!
• This event is Open to the Public and Admission is FREE! Business attire is required, and be sure to bring Plenty of Resumes!