The Shriners Hospital float participates in the 124th annual Rose Parade.
More than 40 floral floats shared Pasadena's Colorado Boulevard with marching bands and equestrian units Tuesday during the 124 Tournament of Roses Parade.
The floats were judged Monday in Irwindale. They will be parked near the end of the parade route Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for public viewing.
Tickets are $10. Call 626-795-4171 for ticket information.
Below, the award-winning floats in the 2013 Tournament of Roses Parade:
- Grand Marshal's Award: HGTV, "All Paths Lead Home''
- Governor's Award: City of Glendale, "Living The Good Life''
- Director's Award: City of San Gabriel Centennial, "Celebrating Our Journey''
- Fantasy Award: Burbank Tournament of Roses Association, "Deep Sea Adventures''
- Sweepstakes Award: Dole, "Dreaming of Paradise''
- Theme Award: Kaiser Permanente, "Oh, The Healthy Things You Can Do''
- President's Award: Ministries of Tourism & Creative Economies, Republic Of Indonesia, "Wonderful Indonesia''
- National Award: Department of Defense 60th Anniversary of the Korean War Commemorative Committee, "Freedom Is Not Free''
- Mayor's Award: City of Los Angeles, "Making Connections''
- Founder's Award: City of South Pasadena, "Sailing The Sea Of Knowledge''
- Craftsman Award: The Nurses Float, "A Healing Place''
- Isabella Coleman Award: Sierra Madre Rose Float Association, "The Sky's The Limit''
- Tournament Volunteers' Award: Kiwanis International, "A Child's Magic Carpet Ride''
- Judges' Special Award: Shriners Hospitals For Children, "Helping Children Live Their Dreams''
- Princess' Award: Odd Fellows And Rebekahs, "Elevated Adventure''
- International Award: China Airlines, "Cycling Through Paradise''
- Extraordinaire Award: Trader Joe's, "Recipe For Adventure!''
- Animation Award: La Canada Flintridge Tournament of Roses Association, "Dino-Soar''
- Bob Hope Humor Award: Cal Poly Universities, "Tuxedo Air'
- Queen's Award: AIDS Healthcare Foundation, "The Global Face Of AIDS''
- Past Presidents' Award: Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Pet Foods, "Canines With Courage''
- Crown City Innovation Award: Miracle-Gro, "Everyone Grows''
- Lathrop K. Leishman Award: Beverly Hills pet Care Foundation, "Follow The Stars...Adopt A Pet!''
- Tournament Special Award: RFD-TV, "Classic Tractor Fever''