309 PM PST SAT FEB 25 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Yolo Bypass Near Lisbon.
* At 2:15 PM Saturday the stage was 21.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast to recede to near 20.5 FT late Monday morning then
forecast to fluctuate near 20.5 FT thru Monday afternoon.
* Flood stage 19.0 ft
* Monitor stage 13.0 ft
* Impact...Near 19.0 feet, Mound Farms and Senator Outing Duck Club
* Impact...Near 16.0 feet, Glide In Ranch is completely flooded.
* Impact...Near 15.0 feet, County Road 155 is flooded west of the
Golden Sprig Duck Club.
* Impact...Near 14.0 feet, Skyrakers Duck Club ponds begin to flood.
* Impact...Near 13.0 feet, Flood waters extend approximately 1 mile
west of the tow drain downstream of the Lisbon gage.
* Impact...Near 12.0 feet, County Road 107 is flooded.
* Impact...Near 11.0 feet, Glide In Ranch & Mound Farms begin to
* Impact...Near 10.5 feet, Local roads on the east side of the Yolo
Bypass south of the I-80 causeway are flooded.
* Impact...Near 9.5 feet, Yolo Bypass flooding extends 1/4 mile west.
No structural damage is occurring.
LAT...LON 3878 12176 3879 12156 3854 12156 3820 12164