Some major roadways were closed on Monday morning because of the weekend stormy weather.
- A mudslide about 3 a.m. Monday closed lanes on Highway 1 in Pacifica at Reina Del Mar.
- The Great Highway in San Francisco.
- Highway 17 in Santa Cruz at Sugarloaf Road in the southbound direction and at Granite Creek in the northbound direction.
- Niles Canyon State Route 84 between Fremont and Sunol was closed until about 9 a.m. Monday when all lanes reopened.
- U.S. Highway 101 in Gilroy was shut down due Sunday night because of flooding, according to the California Highway Patrol. The freeway was closed in both directions south of Monterey Street, just after 9 p.m., and the CHP issued a Sig-alert. By 11 p.m., the southbound lanes were under about 3 feet of water. Lanes reopened by Monday at 6 a.m.
- Nearly half of Bear Creek road between Mayfair Road and Little Bear lane east of Highway 9 washed away, according to the Boulder Creek Volunteer Fire Department.