Second Harvest of Silicon Valley
- Service area: All of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
- Website shfb.org
- How to get help with food: visit their website (https://www.shfb.org/get-food/) or call their Food Connection Hotline: 1-800-984-3663 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- How to donate money: Donate online on their website: https://www.shfb.org/give-help/donate-funds/
- How to volunteer: Sign-up on our website: https://www.shfb.org/give-help/volunteer/
Food Banks of Contra Costa & Solano
- Service area: Contra Costa and Solano Counties
- If you are in need of food assistance, visit https://www.foodbankccs.org/get-help/foodbycity.html to find a location near you, no need to register, just show up.
- Phone number: 1-855-309-3663 (FOOD) for help and information.
- Contra Costa Warehouse - Hours and Directions: 4010 Nelson Ave, Concord, CA 94520, M-Thur-7A-7P, Fri 8A-3P, Sat/Sun 8A-3:30P
- Solano Warehouse - Hours and Directions: 2339 Courage Dr, Fairfield, CA 94533, M-F 7A-3:30P, Saturdays by appointment
- You can drop off food donations year round at either of our warehouse locations. We will weigh your donation and can provide you with a receipt on site.
- To donate securely: Please consider making a cash donation to ACCFB, as that is their primary need. Funding is critical to increase food purchasing and to build new distributions. Use a credit card over the phone by calling 855-309-FOOD, mail a check to Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano, 4010 Nelson Ave., Concord, CA 94520
- Website: https://www.foodbankccs.org/
- To volunteer, click here: Volunteers are needed to help box food.
Redwood Empire Food Bank
- Service area: Sonoma County, Mendocino County, Lake County, Humboldt County, Del Norte County
- Website: refb.org
- How to get help with food: If you are in need of food assistance, visit www.getfood.refb.org for a full list of our distribution sites
- If you'd like to donate food, visit our website and click "donate" then "donate food" (https://refb.org/ways-to-give/make-donation/donate-food/) | https://refb.org/tool-kit/
- How to donate money: Go to our website and click "donate" then "donate money" (http://bit.ly/2RLMpyZ)
- How to volunteer: You can sign up online here https://refb.volunteerhub.com/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco-Marin Food Bank
- Service area: San Francisco and Marin Counties
- Website: www.sfmfoodbank.org
- How to get help with food: Dial 211, or go to sfmfoodbank.org/Find-Food
- How to donate money: www.sfmfoodbank.org
- How to volunteer: www.sfmfoodbank.org
- They have several Spanish and Cantonese speaking staff
Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Service area: To find a location to pick up groceries or a hot meal, community members can call the helpline at 1-510-635-3663 or visit FoodNow.net or ComindaAhora.net.
- Website: accfb.org
- How to donate: Please consider making a cash donation to ACCFB, as that is their primary need. Funding is critical to increase food purchasing and to build new distributions. Donate.accfb.org
- How to volunteer: Please continuously check the website for volunteer openings. https://www.accfb.org/get-involved/volunteer/
Community Action of Napa Valley
- They help our fellow citizens improve their lives and their situations. Whether, it’s shelter, or food, or care and attention, the programs, staff, and supporters of Community Action of Napa Valley make a real difference for people throughout the Napa Valley.
- Location: 2521 Old Sonoma Rd. Napa 94558, 7 service locations available online.
- Volunteer opportunities are available
- Their Food Pantry Network allows low-income residents of Napa County to receive an allotment of food from one of 7 locations every 30 days.
- Website: http://canv.org/