In honor of Giving Tuesday and this season's holiday spirit, Alaska Airlines is partnering with the Union Square Ice Rink and Sharks Foundation to support local nonprofit, Loved Twice.
Stop by the Rink on Tuesday, November 28 throughout the day to drop off new or gently used baby clothes that will go directly to disadvantaged families in the Bay Area.
Alaska Airlines will donate $1 for every item of clothing donated, for a total contribution of $2,000.
Donate to be entered into a raffle! Prizes include:
- Two roundtrip tickets anywhere on Alaska Airlines' or Virgin America's network
- A one-night stay in a Union Square hotel
- A dinner at a top-rated resaurant in San Francisco
- Autographed Joel Ward puck
- Autographed Joonas Donskoi puck
- Autographed Joe Pavelski canvas print
- Four tickets to a mutually agreed upon 2017-18 Sharks home game
NBC Bay Area is a proud sponsor of the Safeway Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square, presented by Alaska Airlines.
WHEN: Giving Tuesday is November 28, 2017; Rink hours are from 10am - 11:30pm
WHERE: Union Square, San Francisco