adopt

Pet of the Week – Mia

The Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA’s Pet of the Week is Mia. 
Prepare to have the song Mamma Mia by ABBA stuck in your head.
“Mamma Mia, here I go again
My my, how can you resist me?
Mamma Mia, does it show again
My my, just how much how much you need me?”
Now prepare to have Mia the dog stuck in your head. Mia is a 5-year-old spayed female Pit Bull mix. She loves to hang out with people, take long meandering strolls and occasionally bust out her favorite ABBA albums.  She is affectionate and loves to snuggle.  Mia is looking for a family that will walk into her life, decide they cannot resist her, put a ring on her (or collar more like it) and sign the adoption papers.  With her good looks and soulful eyes, Mia will have you singing her praises in no time.  Ready to surrender to Mia’s charms?  Ask for Mia ID# A817465.
For more information, click here. 
WHEN:  Weekdays 11AM-7PM, Weekends 11AM-6PM
WHERE: 1450 Rollins Road, Burlingame

The Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA’s Pet of the Week is Mia. 

Prepare to have the song Mamma Mia by ABBA stuck in your head.

“Mamma Mia, here I go again. My my, how can you resist me? Mamma Mia, does it show again. My my, just how much how much you need me?”

Now prepare to have Mia the dog stuck in your head. Mia is a 5-year-old spayed female Pit Bull mix. She loves to hang out with people, take long meandering strolls and occasionally bust out her favorite ABBA albums. She is affectionate and loves to snuggle. Mia is looking for a family that will walk into her life, decide they cannot resist her, put a ring on her (or collar more like it) and sign the adoption papers. With her good looks and soulful eyes, Mia will have you singing her praises in no time. Ready to surrender to Mia’s charms? Ask for Mia ID# A817465.

For more information, click here. 

WHEN:  Weekdays 11AM-7PM, Weekends 11AM-6PM

WHERE: 1450 Rollins Road, Burlingame

Contact Us