The tie-dye trend is back! But it has certainly moved beyond the summer tees and Grateful Dead merchandise, with more sophisticated offerings like dresses for occasions ranging from casual to professional elegance. And its tie-dye for!
1. First down the runway is a shirt dress with orange and black tie-dye. Stepping away from the traditional rainbow color throw-up that was tie-dye, the dress gives a more adult look to any woman who wears it.
2. Next is an ocean blue and white tie-dye dress from Aerie that can be worn in many different ways, and its only $30! When going to parties or out on the town, you can match it with a denim jacket from American Eagle for $70, Lulu’s espadrille sandals for $33, and a Scunci scrunchy for $5. And yes, scrunchies are back in style too.
3. If you are looking for a more casual look, the Gilt tie-dye top for $56 is for you. The light purple top with an open back with bar and black fringe trim is perfect to match with ripped jeans.
4. A dress by Eloquii perhaps uses tie-dye just enough, with an accent trim at the bottom. For $90, this rap style dress goes well with Baublebar’s fun earrings for $38.
5. Last but not least, prove that tie-dye can pull off elegance by wearing Zimmerman’s $300 tie-dye dress. Go above and beyond by matching the dress with a pink Coach bag for $275.