If we are to believe our homeys over at the excellent Lower Haight-centric blog Haighteration, tonight just might be the biggest night for the neighborhood this year. The artsy strip centered around Haight and Fillmore will be hosting another Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk this evening, this time with twenty-six storefronts, bars and salons signed up to help get the party started. Besides the promised to be plentiful cheap booze at local establishments Danny Coyles, Cafe International and Underground SF, several area stores will have potential holiday gift items deeply discounted. Other scheduled events include a creative "Bingo Style" scavenger hunt, which will give participants a chance to win a cool $100 just for visiting select spots along the art walk route -- just swing by Lower Haighters tonight to sign up. And while your in the hood, be sure to check out some of the exciting artsy pieces in the eclectic area that we have previously reported on. The event officially runs form 6:30pm to 9:30pm, but we expect the fallout to last the entire evening.
- Aline’s Closet – 20% off
- Black Pancake Records – 20% off with flyer
- Danny Coyle’s – $3 Sam Adams, $2.50 Tecate
- D-Structure – 10% off everything!
- Edo Salon – Art opening, wine, music, beer
- Gallery 683 – Modern Brazilian jazz
- Groove Merchant – Live Music
- Idle Hand Tattoo – $60 “Get What You Get” tattoos
- Lower Haters – Live music, art raffles, live art
- Merch – 10% off gift cards
- Three Twins – Free waffle cone/chocolate shell with purchase
- Trunk – 20% off member items
- Underground SF – $5 beer & shot special
- Wak Shack Salon – Drinks, music, x-mas pop-up shop