We had a fine time at the Union Design Festival in Hayes Valley Sunday Here's a list of our favorite items on display - be sure to check out the gallery to see all the beautiful craftsmanship for yourself! If you're anything like us, you'll be forming a mental list for your next bay area shopping scavenger hunt.
- Matchbox necklaces by L.A.-based Jenny and Jimbob. We love how each of these includes not only a necklace, but also a handmade box and super-cute wording on the front of each. Love these as little gift ideas.
- We love how Harbinger Co.’s earrings feature hand-painted details on bamboo.
- Tassels make us happy, so better believe we were oh-so-pleased to spot this piece from House of Hengst.
- Talk about eye candy. We just want to devour the vintage beads and baubles in the colorful pieces from Sora Designs.
- Recycled billboards, rock climbing harnesses, sails, seat belts and more become colorful (not to mention durable) messenger bags by RossCo.
- Lapels stand on their own as necklaces from Nous Savons.
- Feathers make our hearts aflutter in this wall of earrings from Kucoon Designs.