A destructive wildfire scorching acreage in Butte County north of Sacramento has torched nearly nine square miles as of Monday morning, according to Cal Fire.
The blaze, dubbed the Wall Fire, has been burning off of Chinese Wall Road north of Bangor since Friday, Cal Fire reports. Firefighters have reached 35 percent containment as of early Monday.
At least 17 structures have been destroyed and five structures have been damaged by the blaze, according to Cal Fire. Roughly 5,400 structure remain threatened as of Monday morning.
The fire has resulted in four injuries, according to Cal Fire.
Several roads near the blaze have been closed, and evacuation orders have been implemented. An evacuation center has also been set up at the Church of the Nazarene located at 2238 Monte Vista Ave. in Oroville.
Here are areas under evacuation orders as of 6:25 a.m. Monday:
- All roads/areas north and south of Forbestown Road from the intersection of Highway 162 at Lumpkin Road
- All roads/areas south of Forbestown Rdoad from Lumpkin Road to Robinson Mill Road
- Bangor Highway to Miners Ranch Road and Naranja Avenue
- All roads/areas east of Oro Bangor Highway from Miners Ranch Road to Avocado Road
- All roads/areas west of Oro Bangor Highway from Swedes Flat Road and Avocado Road
- All roads/areas north and south of Swedes Flat Road to Robinson Mill Road
- All roads/areas east of Miners Ranch Road from Hwy 162 south to Swedes Flat Road
Here are areas under evacuation warnings as of 6:25 a.m. Monday:
- All areas west of Miners Ranch Road and Dunstone Drive from Highway 162 to Grubbs Road
- Everything to the north of Upper Palermo Road at Grubbs Road to Grubbs Road at Dunstone Drive
- All roads/areas along Foothill Boulevard at Oro Bangor Highway to Oro Bangor Highway at Lower Wyandotte Road continuing south on Lower Wyandotte Road to the intersection of upper Palermo Road and Grubbs Road encompassing everything to the west to Oro Bangor Highway
- All roads/areas east of Oro Bangor Highway at Foothill Boulevard to Pinedale Avenue, Pinedale Avenue, north to Edgewood Drive, North to Hilldale Avenue, west to Highway 162
- All roads/areas along Glen Drive from Oro Dam Boulevard East to Oro Quincy Highway and everything to the east of Glen Drive
- All roads/areas along Oro Dam Boulevard East from Glen Drive to Kelly Ridge Road
- All roads/areas east and west of Kelly Ridge Road from Oro Quincy Highway up to Oro Dam Boulevard