The number of coronavirus cases in the Bay Area continues to climb. Visit our coronavirus page and live blog for more coverage. A county-by-county breakdown of the cases announced by officials can be viewed below.
Tuesday, Dec. 1 Updates
- Alameda County's death toll increased by two to 514 and its case count rose by 197 to 29,865.
- Santa Clara County reported 372 more cases, raising its total to 35,457. The county's death toll rose by six to 482.
- Napa County is up to 3,095 total cases after reporting 28 more.
- Contra Costa County reported 439 new cases, bringing its total to 24,914.
- Santa Cruz County reported its 29th COVID-19 death and 81 new cases for 4,610 in total.
- San Mateo County reported 156 additional cases for 14,614 in total.
- San Francisco reported 117 new cases, bringing its total to 15,639.