A Sonoma house was destroyed after a fire broke out early Monday, according to the officials.
Responding crews found the two-story home, which is located along the 400 block of Chestnut Avenue, completely engulfed in flames, according to Sonoma Valley Fire and Rescue Authority Fire Chief Steve Akre.
Three people in the home were displaced, according to Akre. Seven others living in two cottages on the property were also displaced because they lost access to electricity and water. The American Red Cross is assisting those displaced.
Two nearby residences were also evacuated because the fire destroyed a gas meter, triggering a natural gas leak, according to Akre. PG&E crews were called to the scene.