Four Held for 2011 San Leandro Triple Homicide - NBC Bay Area

Four Held for 2011 San Leandro Triple Homicide

The early morning shooting happened after a tattoo party held at a San Leandro warehouse.



    Four Held for 2011 San Leandro Triple Homicide
    Four are being held for a triple homicide in San Leandro in 2011.

    San Leandro police have arrested a total of four suspects -- three Thursday and Friday -- who were allegedly involved in an October 2011 triple homicide.

    The early morning shooting after a tattoo party held at a San Leandro warehouse in the 2600 block of Alvarado Street in San Leandro left three dead and three others injured.

    After the party, two suspects shot at a green Ford Explorer containing seven people, striking six, three of whom died from their injuries. The other three victims have since been released from the hospital.

    The seventh victim ran from the car after the incident, but police later located him.

    In October, 18 days after the shooting, police arrested Paul Arthur Stevenson III, 20, of Oakland, who was taken into custody without incident.

    Aaron Stewart, 19, of Fairfield and Anthony Perry, 21, of Oakland were arrested Thursday, and Stanley Turner, 18, of Oakland was arrested at about 8:45 a.m. Friday, police said.

    Killed in the shooting were 16-year-old Leneasha Northington, 19-year-old Shanice Kiel and 23-year-old Joshua Alford.

    San Leandro police estimated shortly after the shooting that about 200 people attended the party, most in their late teens or early 20s, and that the party was heavily promoted on social media sites such as Facebook.

    The party had ended by the time the shooting happened around 1:20 a.m., but there was still a large group of people in the parking lot, police said.

    "We are pleased to announce that more arrests have been made in the violent incident," San Leandro police Sgt. Robert Sanchez said Friday. "This was a senseless act of violence that impacted many lives and shocked our community."

    The case is still under investigation, police said.