A gas leak prompted a business to be evacuated Tuesday afternoon in San Jose.
Fire crews responded to a report of a gas main struck at the 200 block of Dupont Street around 2 p.m., according to a San Jose Fire Department spokesperson.
The gas leak was caused when a four feet plastic line that goes to a two inch line was damaged by a worker at McEvoy and Dupont streets, the spokesman said.
No injuries were reported and a business was evacuated as a precaution.
PG&E responded to the scene and capped the line at 3:11 p.m.
Bay City News contributed to this report.