Police say they arrested a 16-year-old boy who was part of a group that opened fire on a man shooing them off his family's Santa Rosa property.
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports police are searching for at least five more suspects, including the shooter.
Santa Rosa Sgt. Tommy Isachsen says a 50-year-old man reported he had been shot at by several trespassers Saturday.
Isachsen says the man was not injured and that police are treating the incident as attempted murder. The man was able to give police detailed descriptions of the suspects and their cars, including license plate numbers.
He says an abandoned motorhome on the property has been used in the past as a hang out by gang members.
Isachsen says the 16-year-old wasn't the shooter but he is believed to have discarded the firearm.