Blaze Destroys Garage at Los Gatos Residence

No one was hurt, but a garage was destroyed when a blaze broke out at a home in Los Gatos Sunday morning, according to the Santa Clara County Fire Department.

The blaze, which ignited along the 100 block of Magneson Terrace, was reported around 9:25 a.m., according to the fire department. It was declared under control at 9:52 a.m.

It is not clear what sparked the blaze. Fire officials added that it does not appear to be suspicious.

Further information was not available.

Contact Us