As the Kincade Fire burns through Sonoma County, several evacuation centers have opened for those who have been forced to leave their homes.
For up-to-date coverage on the Kincade Fire, click here.
For an updated list of school closures, click here.
Here's Cal Fire's latest evacuation centers list:
Open for evacuees:
- Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building, 1351 Maple Ave., Santa Rosa
- Sonoma County Fairgrounds, 1350 Bennett Valley Rd., Santa Rosa
- Petaluma Community Center, 320 N. McDowell Blvd., Petaluma
- Iglesia Cristiana, 1129 Industrial Ave., #104, Petaluma
- Napa Valley Expo, 575 3rd St., Napa
- CrossWalk Community Church Napa, 2590 1st St., Napa
- St. Mary’s Cathedral, 1111 Gough St., San Francisco
- Calvary Chapel Church, 1955 McDowell Blvd., Petaluma
- New Life Church, 1315 Rand St., Petaluma
- First Presbyterian Church, 939 B St., Petaluma
- Marin County Fairgrounds, 10 Ave. of the Flags, San Rafael
- Petaluma Veterans Building, 1094 Petaluma Blvd. S, Petaluma
- Petaluma Valley Baptist Church, 580 Sonoma Mountain Pkwy., Petaluma
- Petaluma Fairgrounds, 100 Fairgrounds Dr., Petaluma
- Muir Memory Care, 750 N. McDowell Blvd., Petaluma
- Alameda County Fairgrounds, 4501 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton
- Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, 100 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma
This is a developing situation, please check back for updates.