As multiple fires burn across the the Bay Area and surrounding communities, forcing evacuations and destroying homes, many school districts are closing their doors or ceasing distance learning. Below is a list, broken down by county.
List: Bay Area evacuation orders
You can view a Cal Fire map of current incidents here.
LNU Complex: Sonoma, Napa, Solano counties
- Fairfield-Suisun School District
- Travis School District
- Vacaville School District
- El Molino High School (West Sonoma County High School District)
- Forestville School District
- Guerneville School District
- Monte Rio School District
- Montgomery School District
CZU Complex: San Mateo, Santa Cruz counties
Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz City Schools
- Bonny Doon Union Elementary School District
- San Lorenzo Valley Unified School District
- Pacific Elementary
Food will still be available at the following schools, which remain closed, on Tuesdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Gault Elementary, DeLaveaga Elementary, Harbor High School, Soquel High School, Neary Lagoon, Sycamore Commons, Beach Flats and The Tannery.