Very few Bay Area gas stations still have prices below $5.50 a gallon, as average fuel costs continue to skyrocket.
The average price for regular gas in California as of March 31 went up to $5.90 a gallon, up from $5.88 a week before, according to the latest data from AAA. Bay Area prices range from an average of $5.79 in Solano County to $5.96 in San Francisco.
Here are some stations with the least expensive gas prices in the region as of March 31, according to Gas Buddy:
Get a weekly recap of the latest San Francisco Bay Area housing news. Sign up for NBC Bay Area’s Housing Deconstructed newsletter.
- $5.25: One Stop, 938 13th St., Richmond (cash)
- $5.25: Gasco, 695 Harbour Way, Richmond (cash)
- $5.29: Exxon, 7850 Amador Valley Blvd., Dublin (cash)
- $5.29: Valero, 7840 Amador Valley Blvd., Dublin (cash)
- $5.25: Platinum Gas, 36 Washington St., Santa Clara (cash)
- $5.29: Excel Gas & Mart, 1120 N. First St., San Jose (cash)
- $5.29: Diamond Gas & Mart, 789 E. Evelyn Ave., Mountain View (cash)
- $5.29: Gas & Shop, 1590 McKee Road, San Jose (cash)
- $5.29: Costco, 150 Lawrence Station Road, Sunnyvale
- $5.46: Olympian, 1641 Palm Ave. San Mateo
- $5.47: Arco, 1950 Delaware St., San Mateo (cash)
- $5.49: A&A Gas, 907 Holly St., San Carlos (cash price)
- $5.49: Costco, 2300 Middlefield Road, Redwood City
- $5.24: Costco, 5101 Hume Way, Vacaville
- $5.29: Sam's Club, 1500 Helen Power Drive, Vacaville
- $5.34: Grand, 1401 Springs Road, Vallejo
- $5.34: Costco, 198 Plaza Drive, Vallejo