Time is running out on having one of the Bay Area's best chefs serve your holiday pies.
Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery is offering some of their delicious treats to add to your Thanksgiving table.
The famed chef has won every award imaginable, including a three star Michelin rating and a James Beard Award and his flagship restaraunt, the French Laundry in Yountville, makes every list for the Bay Area's best restaurants.
The Bouchon Bakery was originally opened to to bake fresh bread for Keller's restaurant but eventually it expanded to mimick French boulanderies.
The bakery is offering to make your Thanksgiving pies, stuffing and more for you but as long as you order by Monday at noon.
The tasty treats will be available for pick up at the Yountville Bouchon Wednesday and Thursday. Orders can be placed by calling 707-754-4187, or emailing email-wholesale[at]bouchonbakery.com or by visiting the store in person.
The full menu available for pick up is below:
- Turkey Shortbread – shortbread cookies glazed with dark Pate a Glacier and festively shaped as turkeys ($3.50 each)
- Pilgrim Hat Cupcake – house made Pumpkin Spiced Cupcake with a cream cheese frosting center and topped with vanilla buttercream ($9 each)
- Bourbon Pecan Pie – classic pecan pie topped with the bakery’s own Bourbon Whip Cream (9-inch/$26 and 3-inch/$6)
- Pumpkin Pie – the bakery’s own house made pumpkin pie garnished with whipped crème rraiche (9-inch/$24)
- Apple Tart – classic apple tart with apple confiture and garnished with baked apple slices (9-inch/$26)
- Homemade Stuffing Mix – the bakery's own house made breadcrumbs infused with herbs and spices ($4 per bag)
- Assortment of house made breads:
- Pumpkin Brioche a Tete ($18/Dozen)
- Cranberry Currant Rolls ($12/Dozen)
- Pain au Lait Rolls ($9/Dozen)
- Brioche Rolls ($12/Dozen)