A child is being credited with saving the lives of four people who apparently overdosed at a house party in Springfield, Massachusetts over the weekend.
A group of three to four children and teens were upstairs when the overdoses occurred just feet away, NBC affiliate WWLP reported.
A 12-year-old girl found the four women, unconscious, and called 911.
U.S. & World
Springfield Police Lt. David Kane said the four women had apparently overdosed on heroin, after they returned to the house following a night out.