The Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry is still on top in jersey sales, followed by LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.
Curry remained No. 1 on the NBA's most popular jersey list on Wednesday. Bryant moved up three spots in the final season he will wear his Los Angeles Lakers uniform before retiring.
The NBA champion Warriors remained atop the team merchandise list, followed by the Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers and Knicks.
Kristaps Porzingis, the New York Knicks' rookie forward from Latvia, debuted at No. 4 and Kevin Durant rounded out the top five.
The list is based on sales on NBAstore.com from October through December.
The NBA champion Golden State Warriors remained atop the team merchandise list, followed by the Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers and Knicks.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
6. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
9. James Harden, Houston Rockets
10. Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
12. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
13. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
14. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers
15. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Cleveland Cavaliers
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. New York Knicks
6. San Antonio Spurs
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Miami Heat
9. Boston Celtics
10. L.A. Clippers