On Thursday morning, The NBA released the statistics for the top individual jersey sales and team merchandise sales.
And once again, Steph Curry is No. 1 and LeBron James is No. 2.
Kevin Durant is No. 3, followed by Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving.
Klay Thompson is No. 10 and Draymond Green is right behind him at No. 11.
When it comes to team merchandise, the Warriors are No. 1 and the Cavs are No. 2.
The numbers are based on sales from NBAStore.com from April through June.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
- John Wall, Washington Wizards
- Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls*
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Boston Celtics
- San Antonio Spurs
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Houston Rockets
NBA media services contributed to this story
Drew Shiller is the co-host of Warriors Outsiders and a Web Producer at NBC Sports Bay Area. Follow him on Twitter @DrewShiller