Steph Curry was at Kezar Pavilion in San Francisco on Tuesday night.
Why? Because that's where the inaugural SC30 Select HS Showcase game was played.
Not only did 26 of the top high school prospects in the country get a chance to spend time with Curry, but they got to witness an incredible shooting display from the two-time MVP.
Racks, on racks, on racks. @stephencurry30 goes 23/25 during the #SC30Select Showcase Game halftime show presented by @Chase. pic.twitter.com/5LPz5DsK25— Under Armour Hoops (@UAbasketball) August 9, 2017
When Curry won the 3-point contest at NBA All-Star Weekend in 2015, he made 15 of 25 in the first round.
In the finals (against Klay Thompson), he made 20 of 25.
Curry's career 3-point shooting:
- 2009-10 -- 166-of-380 = 43.7 percent
- 2010-11 -- 151-of-342 = 44.4 percent
- 2011-12 -- 55-of-121 = 45.5 percent
- 2012-13 -- 272-of-600 = 45.3 percent
- 2013-14 -- 261-of-615 = 42.4 percent
- 2014-15 -- 286-of-646 = 45.4 percent
- 2015-16 -- 402-of-886 = 45.4 percent
- 2016-17 -- 324-of-789 = 41.1 percent (he went 1-for-22 on attempts from 40+ feet)
Drew Shiller is the co-host of Warriors Outsiders and a Web Producer at NBC Sports Bay Area. Follow him on Twitter @DrewShiller