Steph Curry is No. 1 and LeBron James is No. 2.
Curry earned the top spot on the list of most popular jerseys for the second straight year, the NBA announced on Tuesday.
The numbers are based on NBAStore.com sales since the beginning of the season.
Kevin Durant finished in third, Russell Westbrook came in fourth and Kyrie Irving rounds out the Top 5.
The Warriors finished No. 1 on the team merchandise list, with the Cavs in second.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
- Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
- Derrick Rose, New York Knicks
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Lakers Los Angeles
- New York Knicks
- San Antonio Spurs
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics
- Toronto Raptors
Copyright CSNBY - CSN BAY