Warriors superstar Steph Curry is one of 13 players in NBA history to win multiple MVPs.
This year, he has the chance to become just the ninth to ever capture the award for the third time.
But the league's general managers expect the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo to bring home the hardware for the second straight season.
NBA.com released its 18th annual GM Survey on Thursday morning.
Who will win the 2019-20 Kia MVP?
1. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee -- 52 percent
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 10 percent
Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers -- 10 percent
Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers -- 10 percent
5. Nikola Jokic, Denver -- 7 percent
Also receiving votes: James Harden, Houston; LeBron James, L.A. Lakers; Damian Lillard, Portland
In 2015, Curry won his first MVP after capturing 100 out of a possible 130 first-place votes.
In 2016, the three-time NBA champion became the first ever unanimous winner.
He hasn't received a single first-place vote each of the last three seasons, finishing sixth in 2017, 11th in 2018 and fifth last year.
With many in the basketball world projecting the Warriors to either miss the playoffs or be a low seed at best, it might be difficult for Curry to have a serious shot.
So if he firmly is in the race at season's end, it most likely means the Dubs firmly are playoff bound.
Here is how Curry fared in several other questions from the GM survey:
Which player forces opposing coaches to make the most adjustments?
1. James Harden, Houston -- 48 percent
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 17 percent
LeBron James, L.A. Lakers -- 17 percent
Who is the best point guard in the NBA?
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 90 percent
Which player is the best pure shooter?
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 86 percent
2. Klay Thompson, Golden State -- 11 percent
Which player is the best leader?
1. Damian Lillard, Portland -- 41 percent
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 37 percent
Which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line?
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State -- 44 percent
Not too shabby.