Fairmont San Jose is abuzz with holiday cheer and festive offerings, excited to entertain guests and locals alike this season. The luxury hotel will host a number of joyful dining experiences to celebrate the enchantment of the holidays in Silicon Valley.
Inspired decor will transform the lobby into a brilliant holiday scene on November 28. A festive gingerbread holiday village will be on display. Favorite chocolate sculptures of Mr. Grinch and a life size Fairmont Choco Santa, crafted by Fairmont San Jose’s pastry team, will adorn the enchanted lobby. Traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas menus, prepared by Executive Chef Anthony Hsia and his culinary team, will be showcased in Fountain Restaurant and the grand Imperial Ballroom. Listed below are events that will take place at the Fairmont this holiday season:
Thanksgiving, November 26
• Fairmont Harvest Brunch, Imperial Ballroom
• Family Tradition Buffet, Fountain Restaurant
• Thanksgiving & Holiday Meals at Home
Christmans Friday, December 25
• Fairmont Holiday Brunch, Imperial Ballroom
• Mistletoe Lunch Buffet, Fountain Restaurant
New Year's Eve Thursday, December 31
• Pop The Champagne! Club Regent
• Dance the Night Away, Lobby Lounge
New Year's Eve: Friday, January 1, 2016
• Bloody Mary Bar, Fountain Restaurant
For more information, please click here.