Like no other, this Bay Area festival brings together racing, road, recumbent, BMX, mountain biking, Kustom, cruiser, fixed gear, cargo bike, vintage and lowrider cycling communities and their families to enjoy food trucks, craft beer, a Kids' Space, music, historical exhibitions, artisans and crafts.
- A spectacular bicycle show that attracts custom vintage, cruiser and lowrider builders and collectors
- A FREE Kids' Space featuring games, art activities, prizes, a helmet give-away and a track for little ones to test ride trikes and balance bikes
- Thrilling BMX stunt riding shows
- A Public Advocacy Meeting & Community Forum
- Free Bicycle Valet Parking
- Bike Polo demonstrations and an Expo featuring over 50 exhibiting bicycle clubs, bicycle companies and the not-for-profit and governmental agencies that enlist cyclists to do great good