Bay Area taco lovers are taking to two wheels this weekend for a unique tasting tour.
Oaklandish Tour De Taco combines a love of the handheld meal with bicycling for a tasty day of taste testing at some Oakland's best taco trucks.
Cyrus Farivar of californiatacotrucks.com is hosting the event, which takes hungry cyclists to half a dozen taco trucks in the Oakland.
Here's a list of the trucks on the Tour De Taco:
- El Ojo De Agua - 12th St. & Fruitvale Ave.
- Tamales Mi Lupita - 34th Ave. & Foothill Blvd.
- El Gordo - International & 42nd Ave.
- Tacos Guadalajara - 10th St. & Fruitvale Ave.
- (Bonus) Cinco de Mayo Ice Cream - 3340 E 12th St & 33rd Ave.
- (Bonus) The Trappist - 460 8th St (& Broadway)
Photo from Cyrus Farivar's Flickr photostream.