Let's get our park on, people. Here we have the first in a two-part floor plan extravaganza at 690 Stanyan Street. Now, Cala, Whole Foods, and parking -- oh my! Later, we step inside. Break out the titanium eyewear, sports fans!
· 690 Stanyan: Even More Rendings Revealed [Curbed SF]
· Approved, with love: 690 Stanyan's Mixed-Use Whole Foods [Curbed SF]
· Whole Foods Dramarama: More Deets Dropped on 690 Stanyan [Curbed SF]
· Curbed Exclusive: Whole Foods Condo Rendering Reveal [Curbed SF]
· Whole Foods Developer: Go On, Beg Us to Build It [Curbed SF]
· Whole Foods Does Real Estate: 690 Stanyan [Curbed SF]
[Images courtesy architect Steve Antonaros]
For more stories from Curbed SF, go to sf.curbed.com.