Go ahead and eat out Tuesday night. The money you spend will help a very worthy cause.
Dozens of restaurants throughout the Bay Area have agreed to donate 10 percent of their proceeds from Tuesday, Nov. 9 to Meals on Wheels.
Meals on Wheels gives nearly three million hot meals to more than 8,500 local senior citizens.
Here's a partial list of participating spots:
- Celia's Mexican Restaurant
- Amici's Pizza
- Amato Pizza
- Chaat Cafi
- Burrito Factory in San Jose
- The American "Bull" Bar and Grill in Burlingame
- The Front Porch
- Marlowe in San Francisco
- Yet Wah in San Rafael
- Sfoofs Woofle Cafi in Berkeley
- Grissini Tratoria and Wine Bar in Concord
- Buttercup Grill and Bar in Vallejo
You can get the complete list of the participating restaurants at www.dineoutnow.org.