The San Francisco 49ers will host their final regular season home game against the Atlanta Falcons at Candlestick Park on Monday. The game will start at 5:40 p.m. And fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid the rush-hour commute period. All parking lots and stadium gates will open an hour earlier than usual on Monday. Parking will open at 1:30 p.m. and all stadium gates will open at 2 p.m.
The 49ers recommend fans carpool and take public transportation when possible. The 49ers offer an all-inclusive express shuttle service with the 49ers Experience. For more information, please visit 49ersExperience.com or call 1-877-49 49ERS (494-9377). For information on public transportation, please visit www.sfmta.com/football or call them directly by dialing 311.
The game is officially sold out, but fans interested in tickets are encouraged to visit NFLTicketExchange.com for access to seats being resold by current ticket holders and other fans. NFL Ticket Exchange is the only Official Ticket Exchange of the NFL where 100 percent of tickets are verified by Ticketmaster.
49ers Game Transit Information
Bay Area motorists should expect delays on the westbound Bay Bridge and on all other bridges and freeways leading into San Francisco throughout Monday afternoon and after the end of the game. Motorists can avoid pre- and post-game congestion on US 101 near Candlestick Park by using the I-280 freeway through Daly City. Fans attending the games are encouraged to take public transportation. Special game day Muni service to Candlestick Park will begin at 2 p.m.
Muni customers may purchase their fare in advance. SFMTA staff will sell Muni fares at the following locations:
• Balboa Park BART Station
• Sutter Street/Sansome Street
• 75X Candlestick Express – from Balboa Park BART
• 77X Candlestick Express – from California and Van Ness
• 78X Candlestick Express – from California and Funston
• 79X Candlestick Express – from Sutter and Sansome
• 86 Candlestick Shuttle – from Bacon and San Bruno
• 87 Candlestick Shuttle – from Third Street and Gillman, T Third Station
• 75X Candlestick Express – to Balboa Park BART
• 77X Candlestick Express – to Van Ness and North Point
• 78X Candlestick Express – to California and Funston
• 79X Candlestick Express – to Kearny and Sutter
• 86 Candlestick Shuttle – to Bacon and San Bruno
• 87 Candlestick Shuttle – to Third Street and Gillman, T Third Station
79X Candlestick Express Re-route
The southbound 79X Candlestick Express, which provides express service to the 49ers game from downtown, will be re-routed all season due to Central Subway construction on Stockton and 4th streets. Customers traveling to the game can board the 79X Candlestick Express at the following locations:
• Sutter and Sansome
• Sutter and Kearny
• Mason and Geary
• Cyril Magnin and market
• 5th Street and Mission
• 5th Street and Howard
• 5th Street and Folsom
The southbound busses will then travel express to Candlestick Park from 5th and Folsom. Northbound buses will remain on their regular route.