Student Lights Candle While Talking on Cellphone, Fire Displaces SJSU Students - NBC Bay Area

    Student Lights Candle While Talking on Cellphone, Fire Displaces SJSU Students

    Eleven San Jose State University students were displaced - and one was injured - after a student lit a match while talking on his cellphone and started a fire in their apartment complex, firefighters said. Christie Smith reports (Published Thursday, Apr 24, 2014) Eleven San Jose State University students were displaced - and one was injured - after a student lit a match while talking on his cellphone and started... See More