At the luncheon, all VRL nominees will be presented with a special certificate for their worthy volunteer contributions. Kaiser Permanente will also present their Thriving Volunteer Award to a local nonprofit agency for its volunteer operations. Special recognition will then be given to the Crystal Bowl Winners — outstanding community volunteers who exemplify their contributions in the areas of leadership, youth services, health services, senior services, educational support and professional services, and advocacy, crisis intervention, cultural services and youth volunteers.
The 2017 Crystal Bowl Winners are:
- Raquel Christina Boales, Synchronized Swimming with Athletes with Disabilities
- Raquel Burciaga, School of Arts & Culture
- Robert & Linda Gray, Joseph Weller School
- Larry R. Murchison, California Trolley & Railroad Corporation (CTRC)
- Eric Drew, Eric Drew Foundation
- Shelley Seders, DreamPower Horsemanship
- Barbara Otto, The Grateful Garment Project
- Megan Auyeung, Sacred Heart Community Service
- Vasudha Ramanarasiah, Morehead Education Foundation
Friday, April 28
Santa Clara Convention Center.
For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.