The Presidio Trust Board of Directors will hold a public board meeting online on Wednesday, July 21 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The Presidio Trust, the National Park Service, and the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy will all provide park updates and there is an opportunity for the public to offer comments.
The meeting will be held online via Zoom. Guests must register in advance by clicking here. After registration, a confirmation with the link to the meeting will be sent via email. To see the event listing on the Presidio Trust calendar, please click here.
- Introduction of new board members
- Introduction of Chief Pamela Smith of the United State Park Police
- Presidio Trust Update with Q&A
- National Park Service (GGNRA) Update
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy Update
- Public Comment
For more information about the Presidio Trust and Board of Directors, including minutes from past meetings, please click here.